With over 30 years experience, Harris Security Management has worked across the full gamut of public and private industry sectors for example local councils, shopping centres, entertainment precincts and public transport. Our client sectors include:
- Public space and crowded place owners and operators.
- Critical infrastructure facilities, for example dams, public transport.
- Remote area facilities and services.
- Commercial properties, including high-rise multi tenanted properties.
- Government offices and other facilities, for example mail centres, data centres.
- Courts and other justice facilities.
- Community facilities.
- Housing estate and precinct developments.
- Campuses – university and commercial.
- Mixed use commercial and residential developments.
- Industrial, manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Shopping centres and retail tenants.
- Public transport hubs and related critical infrastructure.
- Places of worship.
- Research centres and laboratories.
- Licensed premises.
- Entertainment and tourist precincts.
- VUCA environments.
What Our Clients Say
I have always found the HSM team very motivated to work through complex issues to achieve the best possible results, highly knowledgeable, in areas of security (including Crime Prevention through Environmental Design) and related risks, security (human and technical) systems and strategic management, and always professional. These attributes are not found in other security consultancies that generally focus on electronic methods without the environmental and social impacts fully understood.
Their report included risk and threat assessments, strategies with budget estimates to improve security risk management, including various technologies and procedures, with a focus on integration, value and effectiveness… We considered the report to be most useful and the consultants to be knowledgeable, professional and co-operative. We have no hesitancy in recommending Harris Security Management.
The detailed report was found to be useful and provided perspectives not considered by other companies and agencies in previous security surveys on the same sites.
I engaged and assessed security consultants across Australia and consider Harris Security Management a consistently superior consultancy practice. HSM led by Geoff Harris, has a reputation for high integrity, being outcomes driven, strong lateral thinking, in-depth technical and risk management knowledge and an excellent understanding of organisational complexity.
The professional expertise, documentation, assistance and courtesy provided by the HSM team has been consistently exceptional. Their independence from suppliers and contractors, their innovation and their drive to identify added value for us is appreciated.
Harris……has undertaken a number of training courses within out offices to train employees on risk reduction……..Their courses were well accepted …… with high praise being offered by all staff and management that attended. Harris….assisted in the development of policies and the rationalisation of procedures to ensure compliance with state laws and regulations. Their regular updates on changes to legal responsibility in respect to security have been invaluable. They are a very professional organisation that has a depth of experience and expertise on security that would be difficult to match. They also have the ability to pass that experience on in usable and cost effective manner.